a spark of refreshing





LOLLIDAYSprojects was born to add small doses of joy to your everyday life through a line of handmade accessories. It is much inspired by a love of colors, bright morning sun, and good music - seemingly simple things in life that actually hold so much meaning. 

Each piece is designed to be simple, comfortable yet colorful and fun. Most of them are using jersey yarn, new or recycled. I also utilize other kind of yarn (wool, cotton, etc), rope, beads, polymer clay, felt and fabric either as the main material or additional material to play with. All accessories are made in a series of small - limited edition to preserve its uniqueness.


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

HOW TO ORDER

a b o u t M E

My Photo
Kartika.D
I am a self-taught designer-maker who currently creates all of the pieces of my collections in Bandung, Indonesia. I love bright hues and love to be in the middle of a peaceful bright room filled with sunshine.
View my complete profile

h e l l o . . .

w e l c o m e !

free counters