stacks of oval


I just saw sweetanddirtys's and i am just a ray of sun treasury on Etsy, and I could say that this is a really fun treasury, it made my (rainy) day! I totally LOVE the brightness of it! And what more exciting is that my 'stacks of oval' necklace is included on the list! Yay! =)
Thx so much Logan for including me on your stunning treasury...


And it's just not it! On the same day, S and O Productions told me that they also featured the treasury on their post! It immensely doubled the excitement!
I feel so honored to be part of 'the elite eight'... =)
Thx so much Olivia and Sarah!
Oh, don't forget to check out their lovely & inspirational blog here!

xoxo



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

HOW TO ORDER

a b o u t M E

My Photo
Kartika.D
I am a self-taught designer-maker who currently creates all of the pieces of my collections in Bandung, Indonesia. I love bright hues and love to be in the middle of a peaceful bright room filled with sunshine.
View my complete profile

h e l l o . . .

w e l c o m e !

free counters